How to get Koh Phaluai ?
You can go to Koh Phaluai either by speed boat from Koh Samui or by boat from Donsak on the continent.
From Donsak :
Every day, a boat goes to Koh Phaluai from Donsak (journey time about 2 hours).
Depending on the day, the boat leaves on either side of the Donsak market.
From Donsak to Koh Phaluai start at 13:00
From Koh Phaluai to Donsak departure at 07:00
The pier is in the center of the town of Donsak. See map below:
Join the Day tour to Angthong National Marine Park by speed boat
- Transfer from your hotel to the pier in the north of Koh Samui. Enjoy our complimentary breakfast of hot tea & coffee, toast and jam.
- Journey by speed boat from Koh Samui to our snorkeling site around Koh Wao.
- Spend time at Koh Wao admiring the beauty of the underwater world & watch the friendly marine life from above.
- Cruise through the marine park, stopping off at points of interest along the way.
- Spend time on Koh Mae Koh climbing to the view point for a breath taking view across the park & the emerald green lake.
- Enjoy our tasty Thai lunch at our restaurant in on Koh Paluay.
- Overnight ( Angthong Beach Resort )
- You will be picked up from the restaurant to the resort and dropped off after overnight.
- Take a leisurely tour along the coastline by sea kayak or relax and enjoy the sunshine from the secluded Song Pee Nong beach.
- Transfer by speed boat back to Koh Samui and back to your hotel to unwind.
The price :
Adult 3,600 baht per person
Child 2,800 baht (3-10 years – 120 cm maxi)
What’s included in the tour package ?
- Hotel Transfer
- Snorkelling equipment
- Soft drink
- Guides (English)
- Light Breakfast
- Thai Lunch
- Admission fee to Ang Thong Marine Park
What’s not included with tour package ?
By Private speed boat from Koh Samui
The price is 18,000 baht per Way (10 people maxi) included the Hotel transfer in Koh Samui.
We organize a tour for a complete stay in koh Phaluai of 3 days and 2 nights (transportation and accommodation included)
see the page Tour